Clara's Pasta in Woodridge

Fettuccine Alfredo at Clara's Pasta

Clara's Pasta is a favorite neighborhood restaurant of mine. Their homemade noodles and sauces continuously surprise me when I visit. I like to bring a friend along so that I can try something different, because I have a huge gravitational pull towards the Fettuccine Alfredo that I must always order. Perhaps if I went more often, I could vary my menu- although this past time, I did make it a "Primavera Fettuccine Alfredo" (with veggies). If you're in the area, I highly recommend a stop in some time. I also hosted an afternoon wedding shower at Clara's in the past and it was very affordable and the food was great. Here are some pictures to tempt your taste buds. :)

Caprese Sandwich

Primavera Fettuccine ALfredo

Pasta with chicken

Lobster Bisque soup

Lemon Sorbet with a Pistachio cookie

Comments