Baseball season also means cupcake time





I'm looking forward to baseball season as I always do. I'm a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan as is pretty much everyone in my family. My sister is a season ticket holder and every year she gives each of my kids a set of tickets for their birthday to see the Cubs. Going to see a Cubs game is always a good food day. Sometimes it means a bag of in the shell peanuts and a steamed Vienna Beef Chicago Dog. Sometimes it means a stop across the street at the Cubby Bear Bar & Restaurant to grab a bite to eat before the game. Other times, it means a slow drive south on Clark Street before hitting the expressway for a treat at one of my favorite Lincoln Park establishments, like Toro Sushi or the Austrian Bakery or the Meatloaf Bakery. Or.......something from Molly's Cupcakes. They are incredible!!!! So, baseball season is good news for me in more ways than one. It's always a fun baseball day and a fun food day all rolled in one.

Comments