Pasta on the lighter side


I've never been a big fan of pasta, but that's changing. I think maybe what I don't like is how it's often swimming is tomato sauce. I made this light dish recently and liked it much better than when it's covered in red stuff. 

1/2 pound Penne
2 Romas diced small or a dozen grape tomatoes halved
1 cup of cooked spinach
1 tsp. butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. Parmesan cheese
shredded mozzarella for garnish

Prepare pasta. Empty in to bowl. Add butter and olive oil and Parmesan cheese and toss. Add spinach and tomato and toss again. Top with shredded mozzarella.



Comments

  1. I am a bit of a recipe addict. I have been know to "read" recipe books when other material is not available.... how sad is that??!! Love your site.
    Hop over to my site, as I just started in this new blogesphere. Could use some constructive ideas. Thanks, and I'm joining your followers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment