The Semi-Cobb Salad

Ok, what's a Semi-Cobb Salad? Well, I started out intending to make a Cobb Salad, but the ingredients aren't quite the same and the presentation isn't quite the same...but that's where the inspiration came from. LOL!


So, here's my version:

1 cup spinach
1/2 cup Boston lettuce
1/4 cup red leaf lettuce
1/2 cup curly endive
1 TBSP crumbled bacon
2 Campari tomatoes in small wedges
A few chunks of broccoli florets
6 slices cucumber, partially peeled and cut in strrips
1/4 cup grilled chicken strips
1 slice of ham lunch meat, diced
1 1/2 TBSP blue cheese
2 small wedges Garlic/Chive/Spring Dill Cheese (from Aldi)
1 boiled egg, sliced
About 10 Italian croutons

Serves 2

I wish I could offer a fantastic homemade dressing recipe, too, but...I'm a ranch girl most of the time and that's what went on top today courtesy of Hidden Valley Ranch. :)

Comments