Sometimes you feel like a nut

I LOVE brownies. It's totally my weakness. I can pass up cake. And ice cream. And pie. And candy. And pudding. And pretty much any other kind of sweets. But...put a brownie in front of me and I'm powerless. I make a pan of brownies at least a couple times a month for the kids. I feel kinda like a loser because it has been years...like over a decade since I made some that didn't come from a box mix. But, I've found one I really like. I have my method down pat. I know which pan it fits best in. I know exactly how long to bake it for so that it comes out the way I like it...just a little gooey. And my trick in making sure the rest of the family didn't eat them all was that I'd sprinkle walnuts on half. I thought I was the only one who liked them. I guess my kids have learned to tolerate them because now even the half with nuts disappears in no time. What's your favorite brownie recipe?

Comments