Bridal Shower Sweet Treats

At my niece's bridal shower earlier this month, the sweets were delightful. I'm not much of a cake person and usually pass it up even if I'm at a birthday party or other event. If it's rich and chocolaty or banana flavor, I may make an exception. In place of a cake, there was a sweet table with cake pops, chocolate covered strawberries and bright pink Sixlets candy. :) Lots of chocolate to satisfy my chocoholic sweet tooth. The cake pops were a huge hit, ordered from MADPOPPERS.COM. There were yellow and may have been some chocolate ones...and there was the bride's favorite flavor - Red Velvet!!! I had one of those and could have easily sat an eaten a dozen more! Aren't they adorable, too??????


Not sure where the chocolate covered strawberries were from, but they were big and juicy!


Here's what my dessert plate looked like:


Among those big arrangements of cake pops were a bride and groom. :)


There were also some white chocolate covered strawberries.


And here I am with the bride, my beautiful niece - the oldest of my 17 nieces and nephews.


Comments

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you thru the MMM blog hop! the cake pops are so adorable!

    Follow back? :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake pops are great! New follower from the Make My Morning Hop!

    Please visit http://birthofamom.blogspot.com and follow back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment