Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Panini

My panini maker gets more of a workout than most of my other kitchen appliances - like the blender or the toaster. Some weeks I use it every single day. I've discovered so many different tastes that can be combined for a suitable panini. Made one of my favorites today - a barbecued chicken panini.

1/2 - 3/4 cup grilled, sliced chicken
1/4 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1 slice Gouda cheese
1 large slice Turano Italian bread

In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients to coat the chicken. Cut bread slice in half and scoop chicken on to bread. If desired, add additional sauce. Top with a slice of Gouda cheese and place other half of bread on top. Press with panini maker until lightly browned and cheese is melted.



Comments