A day in pictures at Chicago Gourmet

Ok, there will be much to post about from my first experience at Chicago Gourmet this weekend, but I'm just going to start with a peek at the pictures from my phone. I got many more on my Nikon, but I'm kind of still in a food and wine induced coma, so those will come soon.

No matter how many times I make my way into the city, I'm like a little kid. That first skyscraper glimpse gets me so giddy!

It was a gorgeous day to be in the city!

Settling in at the Opening Ceremony Press Conference.

I was excited to see my favorite TV chef, Chicagoan Rick Bayless.

Ready to toast!

Chicago Foodie Sisters bloggers, Kelly and Carrie.

Book signing with Mr. Bayless. :) Meeting him was the highlight of my day.

And the tasting begins...




























Hungry yet? For more on all the participating chefs and exhibitors, visit www.chicagogourmet.org.

Comments