The Dipr

Once in a while my dad will come across something in a store that he thinks the kids will like and he'll bring it over. This week he had sent me an e-mail asking if I dunked my cookies in milk. I don't drink milk, so no dunking on my part, but I told him that all the boys like to dunk. I wondered where the e-mail conversation was going. The next day he stopped by with this.


He left a family size bag of OREOs and three of these sticks called "The dipr." The boys couldn't wait to try them out. They worked pretty well, except for with the one son who doesn't just dip. He soaks. After he left it sitting in there for a minute or more, he pulled it up and it just fell apart into pieces before he could get it to his mouth. After they ate all the OREOs, they tried it with some Nutter Butter, which due to the shape didn't work so good. But for OREOs, they worked out just fine. Thanks, Grandpa!

Comments