Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole

I got this recipe from my friend, Angie a while back and it instantly became my favorite breakfast casserole after I tasted it at one of our bowling league potlucks. Most breakfast casseroles I've had use bread or hash browns for a base. This one uses biscuit dough. Can't get easier than that.

Besides, I'm a sucker for biscuits and gravy, so this combines all the bests of breakfast - biscuits, sausage, eggs, cheese, gravy. This casserole doesn't require prep the day before, so when you get up for Christmas morning you can put this together and then enjoy it for breakfast or brunch as everyone rolls out of bed. It's also delicious after a day or two, so it is great for times other than the holidays. Make a pan on the weekend and reheat for the breakfast in the days to come. For the recipe, click here.






Comments