Urban Accents Pizza Seasonings

I recently got a nice package of Pizza Seasoning kits from Urban Accents. I was anxious to try them out, so one evening I whipped up individual pizzas for myself and the kids and gave some a try.

This was my 16-year-old's creation: summer sausage, mozzarella cheese blend and the Italiano seasonings. Each comes in a package with two jars of dried seasoning. The Pizza Ialiano package includes Italian seasoning and crushed red peppers.



Next was this one I made for myself: It was loaded with mushrooms, pepperoni, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese and some microgreens. I topped it with the Pizza Grecian seasonings (dried rosemary and tzatziki & dill.)

Following is hubby's mushroom, tomato, mozzarella, shaved parmesan and bacon bit pizza. It is seasoned with the Pizza Latino seasonings (spicy chimichurri and cilantro.) It had quite a bit of heat, which is exactly what my husband likes.

By the way, the pizzas are made on tortillas, which I find perfect for individual pizzas and since I love a thin and crispy pizza, tortillas are about as thin as you can get. I liked the combinations of seasonings and the suggestions on the packages of what it pairs well with. It got me into a creative cooking mood where I tried out some things I may not have normally thought of.




Check out UrbanAccents.com for more of their pizza seasonings and other products.

***I did receive complimentary product for the purpose of a review. All opinions are my own.




Comments